Sato Adds

Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Happy ending for Angel!!

Angel loves to swim!



 I adopted Angel from Wag On Inn Rescue (Oakhurst, NJ) on August 25, 2010. She was a Save a Sato rescue who had been taken in when she was only a few weeks old, weighing only 5 pounds. I just wanted to thank you for saving this little "Angel" and for getting here here to the states where she could join our family. 
 
Buster (my 4 year old English Springer Spaniel) and I were at our local dog park when this adorable little black beauty came right up to me - out of all the people in the park - and gave me a big hug and kiss. I asked the woman if this little angel (not even knowing yet that her name really WAS Angel) was a lab. She replied "she's actually a Sato". It was the first time I'd ever heard the word. She explained to me all about Save a Sato, Wag on Inn Rescues involvement and how she was fostering Angel and her sister Holly until they could find "furrr-ever" homes. I went home that very night and filled out an application to adopt Angel and a few weeks later we welcomed her into our home and our hearts. She was and continues to be the most adorable, gentle, sweetest little girl. I can't imagine my life without her! Thank you for completing our family.
 
Sincerely,
Molly McMahon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket