Sato Adds

Monday, January 9, 2017

From our Happy Endings email!

Good evening,

I want to share with you this happyending.  My daughter and I went to Puerto Rico to visit my Mother, my daughter's grandmother. While taking a walk one evening in the town of Culebra, in Puerto Rico, this small black dog comes out from under a car and comes up to my daughter and her aunt.  My daughter rushes to my sister's home and picks up some treats she had brought with her from New York in case she would come across a stray dog or two.  I came out with her to bring the dog some treats, this is one happy puppy from the get go and we played with her for a while and falling in love with her more and more. 

So my daughter mentions that if her fiancee would take one look at this dog that he would want her, no sooner had she said this when I told her to send her fiancee a pic of the dog. One look from seeing this dog on a video, that he told my daughter that he wanted her to bring the dog back to New York with her.   

Once we fed the puppy the phones calls and the arranging started taking shape, my daughter sent the video to her friend in Brooklyn, her friend fell in love with the dog and told her that she would start a Go Fund Me page.  Once we got home the phone calls to a vet took place. The Go fund me page was already receiving its first donations. We brought the puppy to my sister's house on the second day. We fed her right away, gave her a bath took her to the vet for shots, and was told that she was a Lab mix and is 5 months old, still had her baby milk tooth and lost one while at my sisters home and lost the other one while in New York.  

My daughter  made the reservation for the puppy to leave with her to New York that Saturday and in the midst of all this, my daughter's other friend was looking for adoptive parents and found them through her girlfriend. She found a young couple who had just purchased a home and was looking for a playmate for their dog and was in communication constantly with my daughter from New York to Puerto Rico through facebook. 

This whole thing could not have been planned better. God's hands was all over this one lucky beautiful puppy and the reason why I say this is because this puppy was house broken and walked beside my daughter on a new leash.  We think that she was just let loose in hopes that a good family and the puppy would cross paths "and heck if it didn't"!

 
My daughter has the most cutest videos of this puppy playing so happyly in my sister's home in Culebra.  

Needlesstosay, we had no idea that this Saveasato Organization existed,  this was the first we heard of this organization. This is one great humanitarian organization. God bless you.

Sincerely,

Carmen Quirindongo

"Deana's" proud mom.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket