Sato Adds

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Sato from Boston needs to return home!

I lost my dog Dizzy 3 weeks ago. She is a Sato adopted by a friend in the fall of 2003 from one of the shelters on the North Shore, probably the Northeast Animal Shelter. The friend could not take care of her so I took her. Her original name was Evelia.

For the last 6 years she has come to work with me everyday and lived a happy and active life in Boston. She is very popular with the Latino community in my neighborhood of Mission Hill, both children and adults love to tell their friends about her Puerto Rican heritage. On 10/13 while at work one of the doors was left open by mistake and she decided to take herself for a walk. Unfortunately someone spotted her and grabbed her but they did not bring her to one of the area shelters. I have canvassed many parts of Boston with posters and check in regularly with the shelters but she still has not been returned

If there is any way you could spread the word to the Boston Sato community I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Best Regards, Dan
 

3 comments:

  1. Hope you find her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should also search on Petfinder.com and supermarkets, vets, grocery stores, churches too. I'd broaden my search out of state too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart's out to you - what a beautiful dog (then again, all Satos are beautiful)

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket